Skip to main content

The Dream I had last night.


I had a dream tonight. I fall asleep at a foreign bed, I woke up into another reality. Everything was so bright, so clean, so peaceful.

I went out of the bedroom. I heard a water sound on the room next door.

I looked out the doorstep and there you were. Big smile, full of joy and looking like you were never gone.

When I woke up I could only remember how much I miss you. The peace your smile always provides me, real or not.

Thank you these magic moments. Real or not.




Popular posts from this blog

Angela Sorensen "He made the cutest,most genuine smile I have ever seen".

Angela's experience with Andy is something I can relate a lot to. If I ever had the chance to meet Andy, it would have probably been kinda similar. I thank her for sharing and sending all the photos. Please enjoy reading: " Back in 2005, I had attended my first convention. It was a Wizard World convention in Chicago, and I went for one reason, and one reason only: Amber Benson. Amber played Tara from my favorite TV show Buffy, and at the time I had just learned that these sorts of things even existed. So when I heard about it, obviously I had to go. So I went, met Amber, and it was amazing. I was hooked! Needless to say, when I was reading my Buffy & Angel magazines and seeing ads about official conventions for JUST Buffy and Angel, I knew I had to find one close enough that I could attend. And that would end up being the Motor City Buffy Con in Ypsilanti Michigan. The first ad I ever saw for the convention, before Andy was even added to the guest list!  I can

Launching the Site: Behind the Scenes 💗

Only 10 days until I launch this site oficially . This moment I've been delaying forever. The spotlight scares me. When everything starts all over again. This launching is like start a new job, like meeting your pal after years talking through the net... and all that such of beginnings when you are so excited but so scared because you are not sure if you will be able handle whatever it comes. It's Monday 12th December and I have my Green Andy-Lorne Agenda full of tasks to do before I scream to the world that despite it has been over 7 years, almost 8, since our dear Andy passed away he has rocked and turned my world upside down. And God knows how much I love it !! So in summary, my world and my life will never be the same. Thanks The Lord (or whoever!). 10pm and still shaking with just the simple thought of letting the world this all. But There's a fact happening these days before launching: everytime I get to this site I star at the header and think &q

Your opinion and help is needed: Please Read.

You might heard a rumour that I want to build a community around Andy Hallett. Yes, that little one that he used to have back in the day. Is there anything better than having a site where you can vent yourself and share moments, laughs and cons with other people that feel exact the same?. I can tell there is not. Maybe too ambitious but that's why I am trying to. And because I am very active person and want to keep improving this site,  I need you to answer a little poll down below, 100% anonymous, no collecting emails in this, just your opinion. Once you've completed, please pass on to another fans . Thank you endleslly for your help.🙇 P.S. Don't forget we have Andy's Birthday on Saturday 4th Augus t!! Join me for a big Online Party! More info Here. Cargando... Ginny xx