Skip to main content

Why You Should Watch Angel


First thing you should know it's that you don't need to be a Buffy fan๐Ÿ‘ฟ to watch it. The storyline along the whole show stands on its own and you can see and appreciate the evolution of the characters in it.

To be honest with you, when I first sat down to watch this show I wasn't very sure I was going to like it. The first episodes I watched I was kind of " What the hell is this?". But then, when I least expected I was hooked and trapped.

Yes, the show starts a bit slow and it might take a little until you get into it. But once you've done, believe me, there's no turning back. I speak from experience (LOL).

One of my favourite things on Angel๐Ÿ‘ผ is the evolution of the main characters. Not being a big fan of Angel himself it surprised me very much how he develops and how you get to appreciate and love him in some ways and certain moments. He has some good lines and moments, apart from the action as the show gets in its own dynamic.

I do have to confess Wesley Wyndam-Pryce๐Ÿ“š was such a great surprise to me. Alexis Denisof does a brilliant work in there and the evolution of his character is probably one of the best things of the show. But not the only one ! ๐Ÿ˜‰



To make it short, it really surprises me how the show starts slow, not knowing very well how that will develop, where that whole trio (Angel, Cordelia and Glenn in the first season) will lead to and how other characters are slowly but surely well introduced into the show to make the whole a great combination of entertainment, fun and action. 

You do need to watch this video...



Of course, needless to say that when we have the chance to meet Lorne๐Ÿ’š on Season 2 that's probably the best thing that I have ever experienced. It was a completely surprise and never thought that a green skin, red horned demon will touch me so deeply.



Adding Lorne๐Ÿ’š in the show is a different touch and puts some music into it. And me, being a huge music passionate, this was touching, awesome and brilliance of  creator Joss Whedon.

If you haven't watched this show then you need to watch to understand why Lorne๐Ÿ’š is a very loved character, even nowdays (with lots of new/old Buffy๐Ÿ‘ฟ fans watching for the first time!).

The icing on the cake๐ŸŽ‚ is Season 5, for some and many people, it is the best season of the show. But I do consider that to appreciate how all the characters and the gang develop and get there, you need to watch the previous. And then maybe season 5 may, or may not, be your favourite.



If you still undediced to watch the show, maybe Netflix should help you with their video. Enjoy!

And please, don't forget to send me your thoughts about the show. Have you watch it? What are your thoughts? Which is your favourite character?... Drop me a line๐Ÿ–‰. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Sorensen "He made the cutest,most genuine smile I have ever seen".

Angela's experience with Andy is something I can relate a lot to. If I ever had the chance to meet Andy, it would have probably been kinda similar. I thank her for sharing and sending all the photos. Please enjoy reading: " Back in 2005, I had attended my first convention. It was a Wizard World convention in Chicago, and I went for one reason, and one reason only: Amber Benson. Amber played Tara from my favorite TV show Buffy, and at the time I had just learned that these sorts of things even existed. So when I heard about it, obviously I had to go. So I went, met Amber, and it was amazing. I was hooked! Needless to say, when I was reading my Buffy & Angel magazines and seeing ads about official conventions for JUST Buffy and Angel, I knew I had to find one close enough that I could attend. And that would end up being the Motor City Buffy Con in Ypsilanti Michigan. The first ad I ever saw for the convention, before Andy was even added to the guest list!  I can

Launching the Site: Behind the Scenes ๐Ÿ’—

Only 10 days until I launch this site oficially . This moment I've been delaying forever. The spotlight scares me. When everything starts all over again. This launching is like start a new job, like meeting your pal after years talking through the net... and all that such of beginnings when you are so excited but so scared because you are not sure if you will be able handle whatever it comes. It's Monday 12th December and I have my Green Andy-Lorne Agenda full of tasks to do before I scream to the world that despite it has been over 7 years, almost 8, since our dear Andy passed away he has rocked and turned my world upside down. And God knows how much I love it !! So in summary, my world and my life will never be the same. Thanks The Lord (or whoever!). 10pm and still shaking with just the simple thought of letting the world this all. But There's a fact happening these days before launching: everytime I get to this site I star at the header and think &q

Your opinion and help is needed: Please Read.

You might heard a rumour that I want to build a community around Andy Hallett. Yes, that little one that he used to have back in the day. Is there anything better than having a site where you can vent yourself and share moments, laughs and cons with other people that feel exact the same?. I can tell there is not. Maybe too ambitious but that's why I am trying to. And because I am very active person and want to keep improving this site,  I need you to answer a little poll down below, 100% anonymous, no collecting emails in this, just your opinion. Once you've completed, please pass on to another fans . Thank you endleslly for your help.๐Ÿ™‡ P.S. Don't forget we have Andy's Birthday on Saturday 4th Augus t!! Join me for a big Online Party! More info Here. Cargando... Ginny xx